Join the NEL Community today!
Why join the NEL Community?
The NEL Community is a group of pre-school educators who use the NEL resources and share good practices.
As part of the NEL Community, you will be able to
1. Share your centre’s good practices;
2. Provide a platform for the professional development of your teachers through engagement with MOE officers;
3. Be recognised and receive 2 CPD hours upon successful contribution to the NEL Portal; and
4. Network with other like-minded professionals.
How can I be part of the NEL Community?
Contribute your ideas, so that we can learn and share with one another!
- Do you have activity ideas with a distinctive Singapore flavour?
- Would you be able to contribute a write-up, with photographs to show the main activity stages?
If your answers to the above questions are ‘Yes!’, you may choose to:
1. Schedule a discussion with the NEL Portal Team by clicking here, and we will be in touch; OR
2. Email us a short write-up, using the templates here for reference:
We look forward to hearing from you!